We are delighted to invite you to RTE’s live TV series entitled “Weather Live”.
WEATHER LIVE is an entertainment/factual show on RTÉ One exploring Ireland’s favourite obsession – the weather. This series will be broadcast between 7pm and 8pm after the RTE 6 O’clock news and aimed at a family audience. Please note that audience must be at the Botanic Gardens prior to the recording.
Presenter Kathryn Thomas will be joined each night by a host of live studio guests and Met Éireann weather forecasters, amongst them Gerald Fleming, Aengus Mac Grianna and Colin Stafford-Johnson, to find out what makes the Irish climate so unique. From The Beast from the East to Ireland’s latest heatwaves, the show will sort fact from fiction and uncover how weather affects our everyday lives.
We invite you and your guests to join us in the National Botanical Gardens for light refreshments on
- Tuesday 30th April at 5.45pm
- Wednesday 1st May at 5.45pm
- Thursday 2nd May at 5.45pm
We will bring you to the set shortly after 6pm.
Recording will take place in the National Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin, Dublin 9.
- This is a non-seating event. All audience members will be standing for the duration of the show.
- Dress code: Smart-casual
- Please wear appropriate clothing as it will get warm during filming in the greenhouse. NB: Some segments of the show will be outdoors.
- Be sure to arrive on time.
- If you are part of a group please try and arrive together as we cannot guarantee entry to late arrivals.
- If there are changes to your group or you cannot make it, please let us know as soon as possible so we can re-fill the places. You can text us on 083 3110007, include your name.
- This is an over 10’s family event.
- We encourage people to use public transport to get to the Botanic Gardens as there is very limited street parking. The gardens are about 3.5km north from the centre of Dublin, off the Botanic Rd.
- Please note there is no parking at the Botanic Gardens. The car park is closed to the general public on the days of recording.
- Bus 4 towards Stradbrook
- Bus 9 towards Charlestown
- Bus 155 towards Bray
- Bus 83 towards Harristown
- For any other starting point use Hitroad.ie which is a good website showing you how to get between any two points.
If you have any questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sadhbh Ní Nualláin
0833110007 / firstname.lastname@example.org