Situated on the banks of the River Liffey in the peaceful rural setting of the Strawberry Beds between Chapelizod and Lucan the Training Centre is equipped with a full fleet of modern kayaks and canoes . It can also supply all necessary safety equipment such as wetsuits, buoyancy aids, spraydecks, cags, helmets, and paddles. There are male and female changing rooms with hot showers. It also has a large meeting room suitable for classroom-based sessions.
Selection of Training Courses & Assessments Available
- Introductory Level : Level 1 Skills & Level 2 Skills
- Progression Level : Level 3 Skills
- Summer Paddle Camps for Juniors
- Group Courses for Schools & Youth Services
- Instructor Training Courses
- Instructor Assessments
- First Aid : REC 2 & 3
- River Safety & Rescue : RSR 1 & 2
How to Enrol on a Course
Search through our courses by visiting the Get Paddling section and select a course suitable for you:
For more information and to book a place click on the booking link after your chosen course.
Canoeing Ireland, Irish Sport HQ, National Sports Campus, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15