Easter Camp 2019
Canoeing Ireland Training Centre runs Kayaking Camps over the Easter mid term. These camps are aimed at juniors and will run over the two week midterm break in.
- The aim of the camps is to promote the sport of kayaking by introducing young people to it in a safe and fun environment.
- To progress those who enjoy the sport already.
- To have fun, learn a new sport, gain the basic skills (Assessment for Level 1 or 2 skills award can be included ).
- Promote team building and awareness between young people.
- To make new friends.
|1||April||15th - 19th||Junior Camp Half Day||8yrs to 10yrs||10:00 - 13:00|
|1||April||15th - 19th||Junior Camp Full Day||10yrs - 12yrs||10:00 - 15:00|
|1||May||15th - 19th||Senior Camp||13yrs - 16yrs||10:00 - 15:00|
|2||June||22nd - 26th||Junior Camp Half Day||8yrs to 10yrs||10:00 - 13:00|
|2||July||22nd - 26th||Junior Camp Full Day||10yrs - 12yrs||10:00 - 15:00|
|2||August||22nd - 26th||Senior Camp||13yrs - 16yrs||10:00 - 15:00|
Junior Camp half day (8-10 yrs. age) Mornings 10: 00 – 13:00
Junior Camp Full day (10-12 yrs. age) Mornings 10: 00 – 15:00;
Senior Camp (13 – 16 yrs. age) 10:00 – 15:00
There will be a small break during each session (children are advised to bring a snack).
Junior Camp half day: €99 pp
Junior and Senior Camps Full day: €149 pp
- Weekly Camp: €5 Discount for each additional sibling
- Book 4 or more and each child receives 10 percent discount
How to Book
1. Click Here for Application Form
2. Email the application form to Bookings@canoe.ie or post to our address: Canoeing Ireland, Irish Sport HQ, National Sports Campus, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Watch the 2014 Easter Camp video below>
What to bring
We supply all the kayaking gear. What you need to bring is appropriate clothing for under the wetsuit, Shorts/Swimming gear, warm fleece/hoodie or thermal that can get wet and also old runners and a towel.
Don’t bring any of your good stuff! It’s a busy half day so you’ll need a snack , plenty to drink to keep yourself hydrated throughout.
Children must be signed in and out of the camp everyday by a parent or guardian, we do not allow children to “come and go” by themselves.
Please note that places on the camps are limited and will be awarded on a first come first served basis, hence early booking is advised.