TDU AGM, 28th March 2015
The TDU AGM will take place on Saturday 28th of March 2015 at 15:30 in the Canoeing Ireland Liffey training Centre, Strawberry Beds, Lucan, Co Dublin.
- Motions must be submitted 14 days before the AGM, proposed and seconded by a voting member of the training and development unit.
- Nominations must be submitted 14 days before the AGM, proposed and seconded by a voting member of the training and development unit.
- Motions and nominations must be submitted in writing to the offices of the Irish canoe union according to the current constitution.
- Agenda will be published 7 days before the AGM.
Proposed Revisions of the Constitution
The committee intends to propose a revised constitution at this years AGM. The aim of the revised constitution is update sections of the constitution which refer to structures in Canoeing Ireland that no longer exist and change the format of the constitution to reflect current practice. The revised constitution is based on the 2006 constitution.
- List of changes: http://goo.gl/CoEEuU
- The revised constitution: http://goo.gl/WK54KA
- The current 2006 version: http://goo.gl/6HHa1S
Please have a look and raise any obvious flaws or concerns before the deadline for motions.