Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of Irish Canoe Slalom will be held at 7:30pm on Thursday August 26th 2021 VIA Zoom
People registered with Canoeing Ireland are eligible to attend and vote at the AGM.
Registration Link for the event: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/canoe-slalom-agm-tickets-166901889043
Meeting notice is 14 days prior to event – Today, Thursday August 12th,2021
Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, our 2020 AGM has been delayed, the Board and CEO have been kept informed and were understanding
of the situation.
Motions & Nominations for Committe positions, should be submitted by Canoeing Ireland members, who are eligible to vote at a general meeting, to the Slalom Committee at least 7 days before AGM
To be submitted by 19th of August to the Slalom Secretary = Slalomsecretary@canoe.ie
Attached are the Canoe Slalom Committee Accounts for the 2020 AGM, if you have any queries, they must be submitted 7 days prior to the AGM
This account deals with home training & events, Athlete event accreditation and costings etc.
Attached are the Minutes from the 2019 AGM
Motions, Queries on accounts and Nominations will be posted on the Canoeing Ireland website 5 days prior to AGM on 22nd of August.
Yours in Sport,
Irish Canoe Slalom Committee
AGENDA FOR THE SLALOM ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Chairman opening address
- Apologies and correspondence
- Adoption of the Agenda for the 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Adoption of Standing Orders for the 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Confirmation of the Quorum for the 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Adoption of the 2019 Canoe Slalom AGM Minutes
- Presentation and adoption of the Committee’s Report’s
- Slalom Hp Presentation – Jon Mackey
- Presentation and adoption of the Accounts for 2020
- Motions received
- Nominations and election of members to the Committee
- Closing of AGM
The Following Positions are available on the Slalom Committe, Minimum of 5 Positions must be filled.
|Domestic Competition & Development Co-ordinator
|International Team Coordinator
|ICS Squad Coordinator
|Northerin Ireland Representative