Canoeing Ireland would like to invite Canoeing Ireland affiliated clubs to apply for a small grant to assist with running a girl’s and/or women’s beginner course to help recruiting new female members to your club.
Terms & Conditions of Application
– Each course will be awarded €180 through Bridge the Gap – Women in Sport funding
– Participants will receive complimentary Canoeing Ireland membership for 2021 if they join your club before/after the course.
– Participants will receive a 2021 Bridge the Gap T-Shirt.
– Courses must be scheduled to run in 2021
– Funding is limited, clubs will be considered on a first come first served basis
Applications will close on Friday 30th July 2021. Results will be released by Friday 6th August 2021.
Sport Ireland are hosting a week called HEROutdoors week which aims to celebrate women in outdoor sports during the week 9th – 15th August. Where possible we would like successful clubs to use one day during that week to celebrate the women in the club and those on the BTG: Get Paddling course. More information will be available on this in the coming weeks.
Please fill in your club application HERE
If you have any questions please contact Emer Carton at email@example.com