We are inviting applications for the role of Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for provide administrative support across a number of business areas.
The role requires strong organisational and communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other team members on a variety of tasks.
This is a full-time role, based at Canoeing Ireland Head Office, Sport HQ, Sport Ireland Campus, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Monitoring emails/phones
- Provide excellent customer support for our membership.
- Develop and nurture good relationships with staff, members and service providers.
- Schedule meetings, prepare reports and provide meeting support when requested.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
- A proven track record in administration and team support.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with good attention to detail
All candidates must have existing valid permission to live and work in Ireland unrestricted. While knowledge of the sport is preferred it is not essential.
If you have any queries relating to the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates should apply in writing with a letter and CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 29th March 2022